If you’re interested in learning about smarter commercial property financing for small businesses, then you’ve come to the right place. Owning commercial property is one of the quickest ways for business owners to create wealth, and there are many financing options available. We specialize in making the complex commercial real estate purchasing process very simple for our Clients and their advisors.
Spend some time here on our site to learn about the SBA 504 loan and see if we’re the right fit for you or your Clients. If you have questions about anything you see, read, or watch here, don’t hesitate to contact us so we can help. And if we are the right fit, then we look forward to working with you.
We’re not your ordinary commercial real estate lender. Because you (and your Clients) expect and deserve the best, we specialize in commercial property financing only for owners of small and mid-sized businesses. It’s really all we do, and this niched focus has allowed us to become the industry-acknowledged experts at this type of financing.
Our SBA 504 loan allows us to provide small business owners with up to 90% loan-to-cost financing, which is a pretty big deal when you crunch the numbers. Here is what our Clients get with our financing:
- Up to 90% financing (typically only 10% down) of total project costs to preserve more capital.
- Below-market, long-term fixed interest rates to help control your expenses.
- Up to 25-year fully-amortizing terms to lessen the impact on cash flow.
- 48-hour pre-approvals, five-day commitments and 60-day (or less) closes for the quickest turnaround time in the industry.
- Potentially lower your current real estate expenses up to 40% by owning instead of leasing.
- Own an appreciable asset (the perfect retirement plan for business owners) and stop throwing away money on rent.
On top of all that, you get to work with a team of real people (and fellow Entrepreneurs) who care deeply about helping small business owners buy commercial property the right way in order to help them create wealth in the smartest way possible. Want to know more? Read about Our Team and see what some of Our Clients have said about working with us. We look forward to working with you, so Contact Us today to let us know how we can help.