This is something we have to do, but we’re not fans of legalese. We’re not lawyers (and glad for it), so here are our Terms of Service in plain English:
- We are not offering financial advice here. We’re only explaining the benefits of commercial property ownership and our SmartChoice® Commercial Loan. If you’re looking for advice, please consult a professional financial advisor.
- We do not guarantee loan approval for everyone who submits an application. That’s sort of the point of having an application process.
- The content on this website is for your general informational purposes, and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information on this site. Things change fast, and (believe it or not) the interwebs can sometimes lag behind. Plus, you’re bound to find a typo or two. We accept zero liability for any such inaccuracies and apologize in advance for any and all grammatical or spelling errors.
- You use the information on this website at your own risk. If you own a business, you’re a grownup and will be treated as such. Be responsible.
- Everything you read and see here belongs to us. If you want to use any of it somewhere else, please contact us at email@example.com first and we’ll chat about it. If you don’t ask permission or if we don’t give our consent, we’ll get real mean and tough (and you don’t want that).
- This website may include links to other sites (though they should be few). These are for your convenience and information only, and we do not endorse or take responsibility for any content on these non-Mercantile sites.
- If any legal dispute should occur as a result of this site, that dispute is subject to the laws of the State of Florida (the Sunshine State).
- If you have a question about any of this, it’s best to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.