We know that summer is not considered to be officially over until Labor Day, and it will be in the 90s here in Florida (and in many other states) for at least another month, but with schools starting, summer is for all intents and purposes winding down. With most business owners and their advisors getting ready for the final big push before the holiday season, we want to remind you of who Mercantile Capital Corporation is, and of what we do.
Call us when you and your small business clients want to buy, build, renovate or refinance their commercial facilities. We’re here to help.
WHO WE ARE:
- Since 2002, we’ve closed 686 SBA 504 loans worth more than $2.1 billion in total project costs financed.
- We’re nationwide, with closings in 40 of the 50 states as well as Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
- Construction projects account for about half of our business, and we’ve built an exceptional construction administration team.
- We’ve been on both sides of the commercial development process. Believe us when we say we’ve walked a mile in our borrowers’ shoes.
- Any lender can provide a 504 loan, but it takes experience and expertise to do it right every time.
- Up to 90% financing of the total project cost for owner-occupied commercial real estate.
- Total project cost includes real estate, construction/renovations, equipment, soft costs, and closing costs.
- Fixed and/or variable, below-market interest rates.
- Terms up to 25 years.
- Pre-approvals in 48 hours or less.
- Ideal projects: $500,000 to $20 million.
- Ideal property types: office, industrial, medical, flex, stand-alone retail, flagged hotel, stand-alone daycare.
– Your SBA 504 Experts